RS CS Dist & Logistics Spec II
Develop and use a solid understanding of all regulatory and quality practices to perform the inspection, storing and shipment of material, to support AOG requirements and distribution needs in all Gulfstream markets. Under moderate supervision, play role to ensure that material is replenished in a timely manner and all documentation and export requirements are fully adhered to. Demonstrate an ability to operate in a high-paced, productive environment to support all internal customer requirements in a timely, professional manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Essential Functions:
- Monitor and assist in resolving AOG situations in a timely manner. Ensure conformance to AOG response policy to include effective and timely communication and execution.
- Process pick tickets/ orders by pulling and issuing parts to support service center, spare parts sales, back shops, ASC and distribution allocation. Ensure all applicable regulatory documentation accompanies parts and ensure exportation to aircraft tail number compliance.
- Prepare parts for shipment to customers, vendors, supplier facilities and distribution allocation in accordance with FAA regulations.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of inventory management systems (such as Corridor or SAP) to process all transactions associated to material handling and distribution.
- Handle and transport Dangerous Goods in accordance with DOT, FAA and any other applicable standards.
- Resolve any distribution discrepancies and elevate to appropriate party as needed with clear communication on steps taken and needed.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work environment and assist in facility management and general housekeeping.
- Demonstrate brand protection awareness by adhering to Material Handling Standards.
- Demonstrate understanding of special inventory processes and programs to include Special Missions and others. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED required. College coursework desired. 1 year experience in distribution, warehousing, material handling, shipping, or receiving. Valid Driver’s License required.
- Other Requirements:
- Ability to obtain certification to operate forklift and other material handling equipment.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license. Ability to pass DOT medical exam.
- Solid working knowledge of computerized inventory procedures to include experience in material services, inventory control or production control.
- Competent user of computerized inventory management system. Corridor/SAP experience preferred.
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment, personal computer, telephone, fax & copier.
- Must be able to work all shifts and weekends. Shifts are subject to change at short notice.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
About Our Client:
Our client has led the evolution of business and personal aviation since the 1958 debut of the the world’s first purpose-built business aircraft.
Today, they produce the world’s most advanced business aircraft, with innovations from nose to tail and wingtip to wingtip, all while offering unmatched global product support and service
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
Constant Cash is a referral program that allows individuals to make extra money simply by referring qualified candidates.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.