Tool Crib Attendant
Entry level position.
In a team-oriented work environment, help plan, coordinate and accomplish activities which ensure timely and cost-efficient completion of departmental goals and objectives. Provide assistance to team members on daily activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Basic Understanding of pneumatic and hand tools.
- Ability to repair small tools or repair /replace items such as toolbox motors, etc.
- Basic computer skills, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to communicate effectively in person and in writing.
- Ability to work alone from written procedures.
- Strong attention to details.
- Customer Service
- Job Description
- Receive, store, and disburse a variety of tools and/or materials to support operations.
- Maintain adequate inventory levels.
- Ensure up-to-date, accurate records on all transactions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Experience in material or stockroom operations, completion of Technical Certificate in Warehouse Distribution, or successful completion in current year youth apprenticeship program sponsored by Gulfstream (in area of expertise) preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License required.
- Ability to read small precision measuring tools.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Develops a mechanical aptitude.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude.
- Demonstrated math ability.
- Requires manual dexterity and ability to lift.
About Our Client:
Our client has led the evolution of business and personal aviation since the 1958 debut of the world’s first purpose-built business aircraft. Today, they produce the world’s most advanced business aircraft, with innovations from nose to tail and wingtip to wingtip, all while offering unmatched global product support and service.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
Constant Cash is a referral program that allows individuals to make extra money simply by referring qualified candidates.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.