Composite Technicians have the authority and responsibility for performing maintenance, preventive maintenance, and alteration tasks as directed and assigned, in accordance with the applicable maintenance data.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carrying out the assigned tasks in accordance with the applicable maintenance manuals.
- Ensuring maintenance operations are performed in the appropriate sequence, inspections are requested in an orderly and timely manner, and maintenance activities are performed according to the appropriate maintenance data and customer requirements.
- Ensuring that all test equipment or tools used to make airworthiness determinations are labeled in accordance with appropriate maintenance data.
- Requesting stock as required for the work being performed.
- Completing the appropriate paperwork as applicable.
- Assist with the Shipping and receiving of Components in the shop.
- Ensure work areas are kept clean and orderly.
- Perform other work as instructed by the Maintenance Supervisor Composite Services.
- Act as Authorized Inspector when approved.
- 2+ years’ experience in aircraft maintenance and/or modification center or airlines, similar military experience, or proven performance.
- Must have successfully completed high school or a GED program.
- Must have own tools as required by the Company tool list.
- Must read, write, speak and understand English.
About Our Client:
Our client utilizes multiple locations across the United States to offer comprehensive single-source solutions for aircraft engineering, interiors and maintenance. They support aircraft carriers around the world through a broad array of aircraft maintenance, Repair and Overhaul, as well as cabin interiors products.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
Constant Cash is a referral program that allows individuals to make extra money simply by referring qualified candidates.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.