Composite Technician will be responsible for inspection, repairs and fabrication of aircraft composite structures and components on customer aircraft. Performs work on assigned aircraft including assembly, repair, and modification as qualified while adhering to FAA regulations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform work on assigned aircraft including assembly, repair, and modification as qualified while adhering to FAA regulations.
- Working knowledge of all aspects of composite repair, composition and characteristics of metals, fiberglass, kevlars, carbon fibers, resins and adhesives.
- Hot Bond Knowledge required.
- Maintain and store various tools in a serviceable condition.
- Remove, Replace or Repair various aircraft components.
- Perform any work that may be assigned by his or her supervisor.
- 3+ years’ of composites experience on commercial aircraft
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must have own tools
- Must read, write, speak and understand English.
About Our Client:
Our client hosts maintenance facilities in Calgary, Canada, Great Falls, MT and Jacksonville, FL providing complete maintenance, interiors refurbishment and storage capabilities for regional airlines, manufacturers and aircraft leasing companies.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
Constant Cash is a referral program that allows individuals to make extra money simply by referring qualified candidates.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.