QC Documentation Coordinator
Assist the Return to Service Documentation Analyst in the preparation and completion of all documentation required. to return aircraft to service in accordance with F.A.R. 43.9 and F.A.R. 43.11.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare aircraft logbook entries for the release of the aircraft back into service after maintenance with the following documents: Inspection/maintenance records for aircraft, engines and apu; Removal and installation record; Supplement equipment list; Airworthiness directives; Technical directives to include ASCs, CBs and ACBs; FAA Form 337; Inspection/maintenance record CMP attachment
- Process completed work orders for microfilming.
- Prepare and deliver the Delivery and Technical Acceptance Reports.
- Prepare shipping memos and mail customers CMP, Logbook entries, etc.
- Provide cover letters for all correspondence with customers.
- Review 8130-3 forms against what is typed in the Removal and Installation Record for accuracy of part and serial numbers.
- Proofing of all work prior to an analyst reviewing.
- Update office databases for captured statements.
- Coordinate office equipment repairs.
- Place orders for Return to Service office supplies.
- Be willing to work overtime and weekends as the workload dictates.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 1 year administrative experience or completion of Technical Certificate in Business Administration preferred or successful completion in current year youth apprenticeship program sponsored by Gulfstream.
- Must be able to type 35 words per minute.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Access).
- Must possess a comprehensive working knowledge of setting up electronic file structures for record storage and retrieval.
About Our Client:
Our client has led the evolution of business and personal aviation since the 1958 debut of the world’s first purpose-built business aircraft. Today, they produce the world’s most advanced business aircraft, with innovations from nose to tail and wingtip to wingtip, all while offering unmatched global product support and service.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
Constant Cash is a referral program that allows individuals to make extra money simply by referring qualified candidates.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.